Thursday 29 June 2017

Say hello to Obrovský, Champion of Khorne!

Obrovský has gained the favour of Khorne by leaving Bohemus to fight in arenas across the stars. He flies from planet to planet in his stolen Thunderhawk, spreading the worship of Khorne through blood and death.
He has now returned to the Bloodstorm with a cabal of warriors who seek to gain further glory by fighting in the greatest battles in the galaxy.






I've been working on this for a while now. I've always loved the Hydra model, and picked one up at Warhammer World last summer. Once I had a good look at the way the two crew were set up in the photos on the box, I realised I needed to make a diorama. It took a while for it to come together, but seeing the tanks on the Lord of Skulls model finally gave me the idea of having a poor victim being sacrificed in a gory vat of blood. The victim comes from the Thundertusk kit, and the vat is filled with resin. I had to hold the victim while the resin set, but luckily this is a quick set resin and I didn't have to hold it for long before it was solid enough to let go. I hope you enjoy looking at something that I have really enjoyed making! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leviathan Dreadnought

Today's mini is a humble Leviathan Dreadnought. This is one of the Forge World ones, which I bought just before the plastic one came out...